Anatomy and Physiology Online CPD Course - FHT Accredited
In partnership with ETS We are very pleased to offer you this online Level 3 Diploma in Anatomy & Physiology.
This FHT Accredited Anatomy & Physiology Online course is open to both beginners and also qualified therapists who would like to refresh their knowledge. Online learning is an excellent way to study because you do not have to travel to a training venue, you can fit studying around life's demands, fly through the course and pass quickly, or simply take your time and enjoy the journey without the pressure of imposed timetables.
This easy-to-use online course, together with unrivalled support, enables you to achieve your diploma in the way that best suits you
Course Fee: £65.00 - Add to Basket
20 CPD Points
- FHT-Approved Qualification Course *
- 20 CPD points
- Perfect for refresher training or for new therapists who have chosen not to go down the QCF accredited course route
- Fully supported - click here for our testimonials
- Free access to the ETS Resource Centre with links to videos, animation, and other resources to further support your study if you choose, without slowing you down
- Interactive tutorials and online assessments mean you can study completely from home
- Immediate online marking of assessments so no written assignments to be posted
- No required attendance whatsoever
- And we even guarantee your success!
* An FHT Qualification Course is a training course that follows the National Occupational Standard (NOS) and Core Curriculum for the therapy and one which qualifies the student to Practitioner Level. Therapists qualifying in an FHT Accredited therapist qualification are able to gain FHT Membership, insurance and qualification verification for registration with the regulator for complementary healthcare, the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC). Please note, holders of Anatomy & Physiology only, with no therapy qualification, can join the FHT as a non-practitioner member only, and cannot obviously be insured or join the CNHC.
What are the Advantages of our Anatomy & Physiology online CPD Course?
- Start the course whenever you wish
- Home study / distance learning - study in your own home!
- Study at your own pace
- Comprehensive tutorial written by an e-learning expert to maximise your learning and retention
- Continually monitor your progress through self-assessments
- Unlimited e-tutor support
- Access to blogs so you can communicate with others if you wish
- Free access to the ETS Resource Centre
- No waiting for results - online marking is immediate!
- No regular travelling expenses
- No hidden costs
Please note: this course will be facilitated by ETS and your TEACH Therapy discount cannot be used for this course
Course Fee: £65.00
How to Pay: Just click the Add to Basket link below