Pathology Diploma On-Line Course FHT Accredited
In partnership with ETS We are very pleased to offer you this online Level 3 Diploma in Pathology.
Online learning is an excellent way to study because you do not have to travel to a training venue, you can fit studying around life's demands, fly through the course and pass quickly, or simply take your time and enjoy the journey without the pressure of imposed timetables.
Our easy-to-use online course, together with our unrivalled support, enables you to achieve your diploma in the way that best suits you
Course Fee: £49.99 - Add to Basket
10 CPD Points
Key Features of our FHT-Approved Level 3 Diploma in Pathology, Online CPD Course:
- FHT-Approved Short Course
- 10 CPD points
- Perfect to gain new knowledge or for refresher training
- Fully supported
- Interactive tutorials and online assessments mean you can study completely from home
- Immediate online marking of assessments so no written assignments to be posted
- No required attendance whatsoever
- And we even guarantee your success!
What are the Advantages of our online Pathology CPD Course?
- Start the course whenever you wish
- Home study / distance learning - study in your own home!
- Study at your own pace
- Comprehensive tutorial written by an e-learning expert to maximise your learning and retention
- Continually monitor your progress through self-assessments
- Unlimited e-tutor support
- Access to blogs so you can communicate with others if you wish
- No waiting for results - online marking is immediate!
- No regular travelling expenses
- No hidden costs
The conditions covered in our online Level 3 Diploma course can be taken in any order. You can choose the order in which you take them to tailor your study to your own needs. Once you have passed the online assessments (all from home), we will send you your FHT-Approved Level 3 Diploma in Pathology which you can present to the FHT for your 10 CPD points.
What happens after I enrol?
We e-mail you with the login details that you use to access the course and then you are away! You progress through the course at your own pace, supported as required by your e-tutor. We monitor and encourage your progress and send you your FHT-Approved Level 3 Diploma in Pathology once you have passed the online assessments. It's as easy at that!
Conditions covered on this course:
|Anaemia||Angina||Appendicitis||Arthritis - Osteo|
|Asthma||Atherosclerosis||Athlete’s Foot||Bell’s Palsy|
|Bladder Stones||Bronchitis||Bunions||Carpal Tunnel Syndrome|
|Cirrhosis||Constipation||Contact Dermatitis (Eczema)||Cough|
|Glandular Fever||Gout||Hay Fever||Heartburn|
|High Cholesterol||Hiv And Aids||Hydronephrosis||Hypertension|
|Hypothyroidism||Ingrown Nail||Irritable Bowel Syndrome||Kidney Stones|
|Migraine||Multiple Sclerosis||Myalgic Encephalomyelitis||Myasthenia Gravis|
|Paronychia||Polycystic Ovary Syndrome||Premenstrual Syndrome||Prostatitis|
|Sinusitis||Sprains And Strains||Tendonitis|
|Testicular Lumps (Benign)||Tonsillitis||Urinary Incontinence|
Will my PC be able to run the course?
This course is delivered online and so there is a minimum system requirement as set out below. If you are in any doubt we can arrange for you to access the course for a few minutes to test compatibility. We offer full technical support on all our products and this is no exception!
Minimum System Requirements
PC and MAC compatible
Broadband internet connection
Minimum Software Requirements
Adobe PDF Reader
Adobe Flash Player
Microsoft Word (or equivalent)
Course Fee: £49.99
How to Book
Simply click the 'Add to Basket' Link below (or at the top of the page)