We are so pleased to be able to offer you a few online options
All Online Courses:
- Holistic Facials – Open to qualified L3+ Massage Therapists, Aromatherapists, Sports Therapists, Facial Reflexologists, Indian Head Massage Therapists and L2+ Beauty Therapists
- Thai Foot Massage – Open to L3+ Reflexologists AND/OR L3+ Massage Therapists
Online courses from ETS:
- Anatomy & Physiology: Level 3 On-Line Diploma – For revision or new therapists – FHT Accredited – Open to both beginners – new to the topic & qualified therapists for revision
- Pathology – Level 3 On-line Diploma – FHT Accredited – Open to anyone – particularly useful for qualified therapists
- Essential Health & Safety – Level 3 Online Diploma – FHT Accredited – Did you know your H&S knowledge is likely out of date – Refresh & gain CPD points with this online course
If you have any questions please drop us a line, we’re happy to help: firstname.lastname@example.org
All of our courses are fully accredited by the Federation of Holistic Therapists – The UK’s largest Professional Association for practising Complementary Health Therapists
Our Advanced Massage courses are taught by Marie LLoyd & Kate Mulliss
Marie Lloyd has been working in Healthcare for over 30 years in many roles such as Support Worker, Activities & Lifestyle Project Manager, Drug and Alcohol Detox Practitioner, Care Home Manager, Health & Social Care Trainer & IQA/assessor and Dementia Practitioner/Specialist. In 2000, Marie became a Holistic Therapist, qualified in Aromatherapy, Holistic Facials, Thai Foot Massage, Hot Stones, Hopi Ear Candle Therapy, Reflexology, Swedish Massage, Advanced Massage, Sports Massage, Lymphatic Drainage, Indian Head Massage, Maternity Reflexology, Music Therapy, Story Massage, Baby Massage, Mindfulness & Counselling. Marie’s aim was to provide therapies and training in Healthcare services to promote individual’s health & wellbeing. This bespoke training was acknowledged by various Healthcare organisations around the UK. Marie won Adult tutor of the year 2004. For the last 10 years, Marie has been providing qualifications, training and workshops in all aspects of Health & Social Care & Holistic Therapies in the Workplace, Colleges & Community Centres around the UK. As a Healthcare and Wellbeing Practitioner & Trainer, Marie delivers training and support in Dementia Care services, Mental Health services, Drug and Alcohol projects, Domestic Abuse projects, Childcare services and Third Sector organisations.
Kate Mulliss has been a complementary therapist for over 20 years; her main areas of interest are reflexology, massage and aromatherapy. She previously worked as part of a therapy team in natural health, osteopathic and naturopathic medicine clinics. She has a special interest in using reflexology to support clients diagnosed with sub-fertility and also works with maternity clients in all trimesters of pregnancy. She has taught in both local FE college and in private training schools for over 15 years and is currently involved in reflexology training and education activities along with supporting reflexologists with their practice.