Holistic Facials - Online
An extremely popular treatment with clients
About this Course
Holistic Facials – Online
A healthy glowing complexion is the one thing most women say is the sign of true beauty. More money is spent on skin care than on any other beauty products.
Just by receiving a regular holistic facial massage your clients can benefit from:-
Reduction in the appearance of:
- Bags and circles under the eyes
- Wrinkles and stress lines
- Stress and tension in the face, neck and shoulders
- Sagging loose skin on the face and neck
- Lack of colour and vitality in the face
Promote and encourage
- Smooth, radiant skin
- An increased sense of well-being
- Relief of headaches
Your course will include:
Cleansing & Toning
Making & Application of Natural Face Masks
Holistic Facial Massage treatment using approriate oil for skin type
Benefits of Holistic Facial Massage
The aim is to give you the skills to be able to offer a full facial treatment, confidently to your clients
Here’s how your online course works
Once you have paid the course fee we will send you your course manual along with instructions on how to get started.
Course Manual – You will need to study this – at your own pace
Quiz/written assessment – This is a list of questions that you will need to complete & submit to your course tutor – Read the manual thoroughly & you’ll ace this!
You will receive access to the video tutorial which is comprehensive & contains all of the skills that we teach in the classroom – you can watch this as often as you need to, play it while you practice on a friend/family member & progress at your own pace.
Once you feel confident with your practical skills you will arrange your assessment with the course tutor – here are your options:
- Zoom Session – Your tutor will send you a link to open at an agreed date & time & you will have one to one time with her to demonstrate your skills & have an opportunity to ask any questions that you have
- If you live within an hour travel time to Newport, South Wales you can arrange to see the tutor in person for assessment & all Covid19 precautions will be taken – if you are able to visit her you will need to take your own therapy table.
- If you have a therapy room, live within 1 hour of Newport, South Wales & would like the tutor to visit you for assessment this can be arranged – there will be an additional fee for her travel which will be dependant on your location
To receive your FHT Accredited certificate you need to fully read the course manual, successfully complete the written assessment/quiz & pass the practical assessment
Marie Lloyd has been working in Healthcare for over 30 years in many roles such as Support Worker, Activities & Lifestyle Project Manager, Drug and Alcohol Detox Practitioner, Care Home Manager, Health & Social Care Trainer & IQA/assessor and Dementia Practitioner/Specialist. In 2000, Marie became a Holistic Therapist, qualified in Aromatherapy, Holistic Facials, Thai Foot Massage, Hot Stones, Hopi Ear Candle Therapy, Reflexology, Swedish Massage, Advanced Massage, Sports Massage, Lymphatic Drainage, Indian Head Massage, Maternity Reflexology, Music Therapy, Story Massage, Baby Massage, Mindfulness & Counselling. Marie’s aim was to provide therapies and training in Healthcare services to promote individual’s health & wellbeing. This bespoke training was acknowledged by various Healthcare organisations around the UK. Marie won Adult tutor of the year 2004. For the last 10 years, Marie has been providing qualifications, training and workshops in all aspects of Health & Social Care & Holistic Therapies in the Workplace, Colleges & Community Centres around the UK. As a Healthcare and Wellbeing Practitioner & Trainer, Marie delivers training and support in Dementia Care services, Mental Health services, Drug and Alcohol projects, Domestic Abuse projects, Childcare services and Third Sector organisations.